Blum Angled Spacer, Cruciform, -5 Degrees, Screw-On Version, Spacer Thickness: 6mm 171A5500
Ingenuity and inventive powers create the functionality that is unique to Blum. Our hinge systems stand for reliable function, enhanced adjustment and assembly ease and attractive design, our hinges allow for 3-dimensional adjustment.
Constructed to withstand 200,000 opening and closing cycles, our hinge range offers solutions for many different applications such as wood, glass, and aluminum frame doors as well as thin and thick doors. We also offer special solutions such as blind corner and angled applications.
With new furniture manufacturing design trends allowing even more options for customization, Blum’s high-quality hinges for cabinets with angles of -50° to 50° are available in screw on and tool-free INSERTA.
Blum’s tried and tested CLIP mechanism makes door to cabinet assembly tool free, quick, and easy. Every door equipped with Blum hinges opens and closes with reliable ease.
● Rigorously tested over 200,000 times to withstand consistent opening and closing cycles
● Suitable for all applications
● 3-dimensional adjustment
● Easy assembly and adjustment
● Type of spacer: Angle spacer, cruciform
● Manufacturing type of component: Molded component
● Material: Zinc
● Color/finish: Nickel plated
● Shape of spacer: Wedge-shaped
● Symmetrical: Yes
● Stackable: Yes
● Spacer thickness: 6mm
● Angled spacer: -5 °
● Angled spacer tip dimension: 0.92mm
● Length: 41.8mm
● Height: 56.6mm
● Height adjustment: None
● Fixing of spacer: Screw-on version
● Fixing position for spacer: Fixing position 02
● Item package: 1 piece
● Packaging: Commercial packing