TensorGrip L31 Laminate Contact Adhesive. Canister Size: 22L. *Canister only*
Available in a range of canisters and aerosols, TensorGrip’s innovative formula breaks down barriers presented by traditional bonding methods. The range offers a broad spectrum of high-performance, high-quality canister and aerosol solutions that meet the specific needs of many industry sectors.
Tensorgrip® L31 is suitable for bonding HPL and paperback veneers to a variety of substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials. It is designed for permanent bonding of materials where immediate bond strength and high heat resistance are required.
The L31 can also be used for bonding sheet metals where surface preparation is very important; the surface must be degreased and lightly abraded with fine abrasive or non-woven material.
● L31- requires tip 4001 – CANTIP40 (Suitable for: High Gloss Laminate, Post Forming, Laminate, Veneer)
● Non-Flammable adhesive
● Low VOC
● Excellent high coverage of up to 230m2 per 22L canister
● 80% of final strength achieved immediately upon bonding
● Full strength achieved in 24 hours
● Fast drying 3-4 minutes with excellent initial green strength bond
● High tack - adheres aggressively to nearly any surface
● Long open time 45-60 minutes
● High (105°) temperature heat resistance
● Low odour
● Portable airless self-sufficient aerosol canister spray
● Developed for Drywall, Brick, Concrete, MDF, Insulation
● Size: 22L
● Square Meter Coverage: 230m2 (500ml cannister)
Note: First time TensorGrip Canister buyers are eligible for free KICKOFF kit (Trade Only Offer)