L&S MEC System Wired Sensor Distribution Module for Sensors and Switches. 4 ways. 24 Volt
The next evolution in lighting from L&S, exclusive to Imperial Glass and Timber, is the all new MEC driver system.
The MEC system is a new driver that boasts flexibility and ease of use like never before. It is easy to install, control and transform your space.
The heart of the system is the new multi-voltage power source, available in five different levels of wattage and suitable for 12V and 24V applications.
The MEC system makes it much easier to connect the lighting to a multitude of applications.
L&S MEC System Wired Sensor Distribution Module for Sensors and Switches. 4 ways.
The wired sensor distribution module is a module that allows you to control your lighting via sensors with the L&S IR and PIR Sensors. Alternatively, L&S Touch Switches can be used to turn the lights on and off and also control brightness.
The flexibility of the MEC System allows for multiple wired sensor distribution modules to be used on the one driver!.
● 4 lights can be powered on the one module
● Multiple wired sensor modules can be used on the same driver
● Plug and Play, making for ease of installation
● Compatible with IR and PIR Sensors
● Also compatible with Touch Switches
● Flexibility like never before, being able to power more from the one driver!
● Can be coupled to other distribution modules to power more lights
● 24V Lighting
● Soft Lighting effect, so the light turns on/off gradually
● Wired Sensor module has built in features to allow custom settings for IR and PIR functions
● Easy to install br>
● Sizing: 78 x 75 x 16mm
● Max Wattage per module: 120W
● Sensors and Driver sold separately
● Voltage: 24V
● 5A Max (total)
● 3A Max (each input)
● Maximum Light Inputs per Distribution Module: 4
● Maximum Distribution Module Quantity to 1 driver: No limit, all dependant on the driver wattage