Soudal 2C Adhesive with 50gr Adhesive and 200ml Activator
Soudal is Europe’s leading independent manufacturer of sealants, PU-foams, and adhesives. Having established themselves as a strong brand worldwide, Soudal has been developing innovative products for construction and industrial assembly for over 45 years.
2C Adhesive is a two-pack system consisting of a high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive and an aerosol activator. Particularly useful for production lines and UPVC window trim. Activator reduces blooming and odour.
Used in the furniture, timber, kitchen, and plastics industries where its instant bonding properties dramatically reduce assembly times for mitre joints when compared to conventional wood adhesives. The product is also suitable for instant bonding of MDF, rubber, PVCu, metals and most plastics.
Features & Benefits
● Made in Belgium
● 2-part adhesive system
● High bond strength
● Non yellowing
● High viscosity adhesive
● For porous and non-porous substrates
● Very fast bonding
● Suitable for use on vertical surfaces as it will not drip or slump.
● Bonding of wooden mitre joints
● Fixing and repairing wooden parts
● Suitable for the fast bonding of e.g., MDF, plastics, metal, timber, porcelain, cork, leather, ceramics, cardboard, paper, and rubber.
● Size: 50gr Adhesive, 200ml Activator